Mens clothing womens clothing iphones bass and more

Latest designer style shoes, clothing for men women and children, iphones, technology, instruments, and more.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Is Sex Before Marriage Expected By The Man?

Undoubtedly,you can bet your bottom dollar...yes. Now there are however some exceptions to every rule, but travel to Russia, London, Chicago and back to where the deer and the antelope play and you will find yourself on your back before the wedding ring!I recall being told in my dating years by a gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, that this is a "try before you buy society!"And with that statement I guess I was supposed to be inspired with great desperation to strip naked, grab a couple pillows, and the whip cream and pick a position. Unfortunately for him I held myself to very high standards, and kindly replied,"well I am not a shoe, and you won't be trying me on for size!" I mean seriously, if we were to allow every Toms Harry Dick to give it uh whirl, the Guinness Book of World Records would serve no purpose. In most instances it does not work out this way. The new age, 21st century women today are not holding out for marriage and instead opting for HPV shots and various risky cancer causing birth control methods.
Women seem to be more open with there sexuality and willing to be the victim or the aggressor. Often times women feel that they are "the one", and that they wear a "super cape" around their vagina, and its going to be so different from the last women, that the guy is going to be so turned out and motivated,that he'll sweep her off her feet, marry her, and live happily ever after. So many women make the mistake of thinking they can change a man and the situation. In hindsight all that we women really should be changing is our mind in regards to our self worth. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

No comments: