Mens clothing womens clothing iphones bass and more

Latest designer style shoes, clothing for men women and children, iphones, technology, instruments, and more.

Monday, October 17, 2011

When does a woman's reason for her "baby fat" become her excuse?

A woman must face many challenges in her life. A Marriage, career, education and childbirth just to name a few. It is obvious that when the time comes for a couple to decide to bring a child into this world, the woman must bear the burden. We say burden due to the unavoidable changes in which she will encounter in the up and coming months of pregnancy. No doubt her beautiful, attractive, an curvaceous physic will be stretched, tweaked and moved far away from the mound of perfection. And her mood will change as swiftly as the weather. Her desires for intimacy begin to become that loving supportive husbands worst nightmare in most cases. The once blessed event idea can quickly turn into a multitude of deal breakers. Deal breakers that were never once thought of before nor considered. Now the beautiful bundle of joy is here alas! But wait... I'm fat. I'm postpartum. I'm miserable and depressed. I'm lonely now because you don't pay attention to me anymore dear (either spouse). Just how long shall or can a man wait before he is justified in commenting on his beautiful woman's weight. Should he forever hold his tongue although he is now unhappy with her new found size? Should he just go with the "you should love me for me" clique? Perhaps he may feel confident enough to tel her what he is feeling and suggest the pair start working out together. Some men may feel that the woman no longer cares about herself or she would lose the extra pounds expeditiously. Some may soon feel it is the perfect calling card to cheat. I often times see some of the most unhappy looking men pushing a stroller alongside someone he once must have been attracted to prior to starting a family. And I must admit...I do feel for them.

No comments: